After a long and rewarding career our client is stepping away from dentistry and enjoy their well-earned retirement. The subject practice has had the good fortune of serving multiple generations of families in a tight knit community where it has been an endeared fixture for over 35 years. Our owner has been the principal and only provider throughout this time.
Adjacent to the town’s main street and central commercial areas it is conveniently located to attract patients from the local area and surrounding environs. The subject patients have enjoyed an extremely personal and empathetic caregiver who has always taken a very conservative approach to their craft.
Revenue has been consistent for decades with a slight drop of late as the vendor has slowly started reducing hours in line with a planned retirement. This opportunity will speak to established owners in the area that have the capacity to welcome and realize the opportunity that approximately 850 conservatively treated patients can yield.
Highlights of the practice include:
- Approximately 850 active and loyal patients
- Doctor does their own hygiene
- 80% of patients have insurance coverage
- Numerous outbound referrals that most GP’s would keep in house.
- Traditional office and patients respecting traditional appointment hours (9 – 4 Monday to Thursday)
This is the perfect opportunity to add instant revenue in this competitive dental region.
Additional Purchaser/Advisor Information:
- A Webinar will be held on Tuesday, March 16th 2021 @ 8PM EST
- Please click here to register for the Webinar
- Appointments to view the to be arrange for Friday, March 19th
- The Appraisal will be distributed to those who request from me personally
- Conditional offers to be submitted ASAP
- Within 48 hours of acceptance of an Offer we will require a certified cheque payable to “ROI Corporation IN TRUST” equal to 10% of the offered price for the practice
- ROI Corporation will prepare all offers on our standard forms for your lawyer’s review
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity, please contact Rob Spillane, Sales Representative.