North West GTA
ROI Corporation is pleased to present an excellent opportunity for practice ownership in the GTA. The community within which the clinic is located, is well on its way to establishing itself as one of Canada’s most desirable business centres and is poised for tremendous industrial development across all sectors. Major employers currently call this town home and the population is poised for further growth. The average income and home ownership percentage is higher than the Canadian average.
In 2016, the office opened it’s doors designed as an associate-run practice. While the office is excelling under the intended model our client must sell due to personal family reasons. The vendor doesn’t work in the office and therefore patients are accustomed to seeing associates. Presently, there is 1 full time associate and 1 part time and it is expected that they will stay if new owner wishes. Alternatively, this is an excellent listing for someone currently working as an associate who is tired of building equity for someone else. This type of opportunity makes sense for a first time buyer as they could easily take over the dental work of the associate(s).
The practice is located in a highly visible, main level unit of an active retail plaza. The plaza itself is situated within a new sub-development with other strong tenants. The office has 3 well-equipped operatories with an additional 2 plumbed and wired. Spanning slightly more than 2,000 square feet, the facility has room for further growth. The lease is currently in the first 10-year term with 2 additional terms of 5 years available. The clinic has exclusivity in this large plaza.
The practice is home to approximately 1,100 active patients, with hygiene representing 25% of the gross revenue. The strong recare program has 80% of the patients returning every 6 months with 20% every 9 months. This is an assignment practice with over 80% having good insurance and collecting 97% of production.
With a beautiful facility built less than 5 years ago combined with a solid patient established with further room to grow, no additional capital investment is needed. Enjoy the benefits of a new facility with a solid, growing patient base.
- 25 new patients and 8-10 emergencies monthly
- 3 operatories with 2 additional plumbed and wired
- Private office, staff room and 2 washrooms
- High-end Adec operatory equipment
- Sterilization area meets public health standards
- Abeldent software utilized in the practice
- Upgrades have been made to comply with COVID protocols
- Good lease which has terms and renewals until 2036
- Excellent visibility on busy major intersection
- Opportunity to expand hours
- Excellent location in a high foot traffic retail plaza with strong tenants
- Ample and free parking with public transportation access
Additional Purchaser/Advisor Information:
- A Practice Profile will be provided within 48 hours of the request
- A Virtual Tour will be provided to pre-qualified purchasers prior to the Webinar
- A Webinar will be released on Friday March 26, 2021 @ 4pm (ET)
- Please click here to register for the Webinar
- The Appraisal will be distributed following the Webinar
- A Confidential Open (by appointment only) will be held on Sunday, March 28, 2021
- Offers will be presented upon receipt
- Offers should be accompanied by a certified cheque payable to “ROI Corporation IN TRUST” equal to 10% of the offered price for the practice
- ROI Corporation will prepare all offers on our standard forms for your lawyer’s review