ROI is please to represent this renowned large animal practice in Southern Ontario. Founded in 1995 by our client, the practice is deeply rooted in the surrounding communities through its nearly three decades of service and sparkling reputation. The practice is dedicated to offering the highest quality care and most up to date technology – they are passionate about passing on those skills to the next generation of veterinarians by offering positions to students to enrich their education.
The owner along with an associate each attend 8 calls per day on a traditional 5-day work week schedule. These efforts have totaled an extraordinary 12,838 patients seen in the last 2.25 years. The practice on average welcomes 13 new clients per month.
As a mobile practice, the business does utilize an office space for the administrative team as well as the storefront for supplies and food. The owner does own the space and is happy to provide a lease to the purchaser. Alternatively, should the new owner wish, the office could easily be transitioned to a new space; perhaps one in a more populated area to help market the practice. The intimate team ensure the efficient operations of the practice.
The vendor is looking to pass on their book of business to the next owner and is happy to support them with a healthy transition to ensure the clients are seamlessly transferred.
Highlights of this practice include:
- 2 receptionists; 1 part-time and 1 full time
- Examinations account for 44% of Gross
- Strong cash earnings
- Offers 24/7 emergency service to clients
Additional Purchaser/Advisor Information:
- A Practice Profile will be provided within 48 hours of your request
- Offers should be accompanied by a certified cheque payable to “ROI Corporation IN TRUST” equal to 10% of the offered price for the practice
- ROI Corporation will prepare all offers on our standard forms for your lawyer’s review