ROI Corporation is immensely proud to bring this seldom seen opportunity to market. An ideal purchaser is a group of dentists, Investor dentist™, or DSO.
This opportunity includes two large practices within 1 km of each other in a city with a population of over 30,000.
Both practices offer a broad spectrum of treatment to over 10,000+ patients. These practices have an experienced hygiene team made up of 8 hygienists producing 20% of the practices’ revenue. This efficient team contributes a handsome, passive income to the practices’ strong, annual cash earnings of nearly $5,000,000.
Open 5 days a week each with a busy schedule, the offices continue to grow exponentially, appropriately demonstrated by the combined locations welcoming a staggering 2,402 new patients in the last 12 months.
Ongoing renovations have kept these facilities modern with the most recent renovations taking place in 2020. The practices have a total of 18 operatories in just under 9,000 square feet. Both spaces continue to facilitate an expansion of services and patient base.
With location security often hard to find in today’s market, one building is owned by the vendor and can be purchased (if desired), or a lease can be signed. The second practice has a lease with renewal options up to 2030. Patients appreciate the highly convenient locations and comfort they offer.
Even with the disruption of Covid-19 these practices continue to thrive and have increased year over year production by over 20%. This is largely attributed to the owner’s efforts to implement long term infrastructure for efficiency and growth.
The vendors are looking to sell both practices and will continue to work at the practice for a mutually agreed transition period.
This is a fantastic opportunity to purchase two established, growing, and highly profitable practices.
Highlights of this Listing Include:
- 10,000+ Patients
- 200+ New patients per month
- 18 Operatories
- Cash earnings totaling nearly $5 million per year
- 29 Employees
- 9 Dentists
- 7,616 patients seen in the last 12 months.
- 11,060 patients seen in the last 24 months.
- 13,201 patients seen in the last 36 months.
Additional Purchaser/Advisor Information:
- If you are interested a conversation will be set up with Robert MacDonald. Please be prepared. Understandably, to qualify for this large purchase an audit of experience and financial ability will be required.
- A practice profile will be available to all purchasers requesting information.
- A confidential investor deck will be provided to qualified parties.
- The Webinar will be recorded. If you are not available to watch it live, we still encourage you to register as it will be sent to those who qualify following the live event.
- A virtual tour and an interactive 3D floor plan will be provided to qualified parties
- ROI Corporation will prepare all offers on our standard forms for your lawyer’s review
For additional information, please contact Robert MacDonald, Sales Representative.