Due to the sudden passing of the owner, ROI Corporation has been enlisted to efficiently find a successor of this practice with a like-minded approach to the founder.
Established in 1997, this practice has spent the past 2 decades perfecting their values of high quality, patient centred care. This strong foundation has served as a catalyst for well-accepted treatment planning, high inbound referral rates, as well as effective operations. With 77% of patients being covered by an insurance plan, the accounts receivable is minimal showing that the patients respect the business and are well-educated on the processes of the practice.
A comprehensive hygiene team is responsible for ~33% of the practice’s gross production. With 60% of recall patients attending the office every 3 months and 30% attending every 6 months, it is clear that the patient base has positive experiences while under the teams care. The practice is able to offer a wide variety of procedures by securing associates to help occasionally treat specialty cases in house. However, one procedure category which remains completely untapped is orthodontics – the practice refers out an astonishing 15+ cases per month.
Surrounded by a vibrant residential area, this ~1,160 sq. ft. practice has exclusivity on the left side of the first floor in a prominent professional building. The current term of the lease extends until October 2022 with two additional 5-year renewals available.
Currently, the full-time associate has stepped in allowing the office to continue to offer it’s services and support their active patient base of nearly 1,300.
Highlights of this practice include:
- 4 operatories
- 35 new patients per month
- Fully digital – charts and x-rays
- Outstanding cash flow
- Open 6 days/week
- Strong Google Reviews averaging 4.8 stars from over 250 ratings
Additional Purchaser/Advisor Information:
- A Practice Profile will be provided within 24 hours of your request
- A webinar will be held on Thursday May 13 at 2:15pm – not more than 20 minutes in duration
- Register for the Webinar here: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/830869466189528588
- Please register to receive the recorded webinar if you cannot attend
- A Confidential Open (by appointment only) will be held on Sunday May 16, 2021
- The Appraisal will be distributed on Monday May 17, 2021
- The Offer Request Form must be submitted 48 hours prior to the Offer deadline.
- Offers must be submitted on or before Tuesday May 25, 2021
- Offers should be accompanied by a certified cheque payable to “ROI Corporation IN TRUST” equal to 10% of the offered price for the practice
- ROI Corporation will prepare all offers on our standard forms for your lawyer’s review