ROI Corporation is proud to present this exemplary practice, and the bespoke building it is situated in.
Purchased in 2007 and relocated in 2013, this practice has provided patient care to this community for over 20 years. Positioned on a main thoroughfare and minutes from the water, this practice enjoys unparalleled exposure.
The tasteful restoration creates an environment that is clinically ergonomic but does not lose the historical ambiance of the century home. This charming space includes 5 generous operatories, with 4 fully equipped, leaving room for expansion and growth.
Producing on average over $95,000 per month this busy practice is open 5 days a week and offers an in house denturist who produces 6% of the revenue. The office also offers a multitude of oral surgery and optional sedation for those so inclined.
The detached building is also available for purchase and the third party building appraisal will be supplied.
Our client would like to exit the responsibilities of ownership and practice dentistry 1 day a week. If the purchaser would like a transition our client is happy to do so.
This is an exceptional opportunity to purchase a thriving practice and the accompanying real estate in highly desirable a setting.
Highlights of this practice include:
- 1500+ Patients
- 17+ New patients per month
- 5 Operatories, 4 equipped
- Be your own landlord by purchasing the building
- All employees on written agreements
- 1,222 patients seen in the last 12 months
- 1,741 patients seen in the last 24 months
- 1,851 patients seen in the last 36 months
- Stable community and long term patient base
Additional Purchaser/Advisor Information:
- A practice profile will be available to all purchasers requesting information.
- The Webinar will be recorded. If you are not available to watch it live, we still encourage you to register as it will be sent to those who qualify following the live event.
- A virtual tour and will be provided to qualified parties.