DOWNTOWN OTTAWA – Property also available – $760,000
Enjoy the exclusive benefits of ownership of your practice and your property with the purchase of this well- managed and highly successful 30+ year, solo practice in downtown Ottawa.
The Vendor has owned this practice for more than 30 years. He has dedicated his career to providing the highest level of care for his loyal patients. A buyer interested in this practice will benefit from approximately 2000 loyal patients and their family members who attended the practice last year.
This 4 op, 1260 square foot practice is located on street level with convenient access by public and private transportation and with abundant street parking. The attractive suite is immaculate, tastefully decorated and upgraded with digital radiographs and panorex.
COVID-19 precautions are evidenced with the installation of operatory barriers and/new doors, air filtration and water purification system and Steritrace/scanner system All patients are pre-screened following provincial guidelines, and temperature checked on entry.
The practice typically generates $1,000,000/year in annual revenue and year-end 2020, pro-rated has maintained this level of production. Despite current COVID-19 challenges relating to appointments including longer treatment time, shorter work hours, and educating staff and patients about the office’s infection control protocols, hygiene still represents a healthy 44% of revenue. In addition, many procedures are referred out, including endodontics, surgery, and orthodontics. Expenses are extremely well contained with net earnings to the Vendor at 54% revenue.
The Vendor will commit to a short transition with a new buyer.
Highlights of this practice include:
- Opportunity to purchase property.
- Solid year over year revenue
- Solo practice – never had an associate.
- 44% hygiene revenue
- 54% net to owner
- Extremely low accounts receivable – a credit as of March 31st
- Does not accept assignment
Additional Purchaser/Advisor Information:
- Practice Profile is available now.
- Video available
- Appraisal provided to interested parties following the OPEN
- Offers due August 6th at 5pm EST.
- On-site visits by appointment only
- Closing mid October or TBD
- Offers should be accompanied by a certified cheque payable to “ROI Corporation IN TRUST” equal to 10% of the offered price for the practice
- ROI Corporation will prepare all offers on our standard forms for your lawyer’s review