West Island, Montreal
This listing is a bitter-sweet announcement as it comes at the heels of the recent untimely death of our adored client, a highly respected and successful dentist in the West Island for over 35 years.
Our client was described by patients as a consummate professional, deeply compassionate, genuinely kind and caring. He ran a very well maintained, highly profitable, quality practice, working 4 days a week generating over $1.2M in revenues.
A continuity plan is in place and fellow seasoned colleagues are providing dental care to ensure the patients’ needs are met while the right purchaser is found. The amazing staff is dedicated to maintaining the service and care to the community to which it has been accustomed to over the years.
The family is seeking a purchaser who shall continue the legacy of quality care and compassion built by our client.
The buyer has the opportunity to acquire our client’s portion of the building as well; alternatively, they can obtain a 10 year lease with an 10 year renewal option.
This listing is an occasion that doesn’t come often.
Highlights of this practice include:
- Bright 4 operatory practice spanning ~ 2,200+ sq.ft. of space.
- Practice equipped with a pan, digital sensors, and a CEREC.
- 2,896 active patients.
- No evening or weekend appointments.
- Fee for service – no insurance claims handled by the practice.
- 16 average new patients per month.
- Approximately 40 specialty cases are referred out each month.
- Ample, free parking with easy access to the property.
Additional Purchaser/Advisor Information:
- An Open will be held on Sunday July 11th, 2021 by appointment only to pre-qualified purchasers.
- The appraisal and a video tour of the practice will be available to pre-qualified purchasers following the Open.
- Conditional offers are due by 5 pm Thursday July 22nd, 2021.
- A target closing date of August 31st, 2021 or sooner is desired.
- ROI Corporation will prepare all offers on our forms for your lawyer’s review.
- Any accepted offer to be followed with a 10% deposit within 3 working days in the form of a certified cheque or bank draft to the order of ‘ROI Corporation IN TRUST’