Location: Kitchener / Waterloo
Please observe this contentious and patient focused practice. Opening in early 2018 in a superb location this office has ridden the wave of economic and cultural growth that has come to define the region. Benefiting from mainly organic referrals from the surrounding locale, our owner has humbly built a strong patient base that acknowledges a calming atmosphere complimented by a conservative approach to patient care.
The ~1,900 sq. ft. facility has 3 fully equipped operatories (plumbed & wired for 5), 2 washrooms, a staff room, and a beautiful open reception area. Currently, the practice has an average monthly production exceeding $45,000 on a part-time basis. The current schedule is crying out to be expanded, and the office could easily support a full time hygienist with the addition of a hands on owner operator.
The office is in a high traffic retail plaza on a very busy major intersection. The area is home to a who’s who of retail heavyweights adding to patient convenience. Well established leafy suburbs and new developments surround the commercial area and are home to an educated and productive workforce for the many large employers in the area. Many patients at this office commonly benefit from dual insurance.
The equipment and leaseholds are immaculately maintained, offering a modern and welcoming environment for years to come. The practice is fully digital (x-rays, Pan, and charting) with clever design and tech upgrades that help the practice operate at the highest level of efficiency and comfort. With a necessity to relocate and an inability to keep up the hours that this busy location demands, our owner has made the tough decision to sell.
Highlights of this opportunity include:
- Central location with an excellent lease
- Underserved hygiene program that has huge upside potential
- Open 5 days/week with no evenings
- Excellent collections
- Growing community and business area
- Ample free parking
Additional Purchaser/Advisor Information:
- A Virtual Tour will be provided prior to the Webinar.
- A brief, factual webinar will be held on Thursday, August 19th at 8 PM.
- A Confidential Open (appointment only) will be held on the morning of Sunday, August 22nd.
- The Appraisal will be distributed to those who request it directly.
- Conditional offers must be submitted on or before noon on Thursday, September 2nd.
- Within 48 hours of acceptance of an Offer, we will require a certified cheque payable to “ROI Corporation IN TRUST” equal to 10% of the offered price for the practice.
- ROI Corporation will prepare all offers on our standard forms for your lawyer’s review