ROI is ecstatic to welcome this remarkable opportunity to purchase a 5-op, family-centred practice! Established in 2001, our client has spent 2 decades forming meaningful relationships with the surrounding community and a strong dental team. The practice moved nearby to the current location in 2011 when our client chose to invest in a facility where they could own the property.
With a total footprint of 2,436 sq. ft., the practice is housed in a 2-storey, fully renovated historic building in the heart of a dense residential/retail area. Many windows throughout the practice provide warm, natural light as well as scenic views of the neighbourhood. Reflecting the rich history of the building, you will find classic finishes throughout providing character to the facility.
The practice strikes the perfect balance of feeling warm and welcoming while offering top of the line technologies. An incredible rebooking rate of 90-92% demonstrates the staff’s effectiveness at communicating with patients and the ability to create a positive environment.
Open a traditional 5-day work week, the practice provides the new owner with the great potential to further develop the practice. Evening hours as well as the occasional weekend hours would provide great convenience to the many families and young adults who attend the office. Additional hours could easily be supported by the demand of the current patient base.
Our client is choosing to sell this practice to focus on their other practice over 35km away. They are willing to aid in a transition post-sale if desired by the successful purchaser.
Highlights of this practice include:
- 5-star Google rating from over 100 reviews
- Equipped with CEREC and Pan with Ceph
- 15+ referrals monthly (paediatric, ortho and implant)
- Hygiene team generates 30% of Gross
- Patients with high dental IQ and comprehensive insurance
- Minimal accounts receivable
- Excellent signage on the building and property
- Ideal lease – no demolition and option to purchase
- 5-minute walk to the GO train
- 10-15 new patients/month
- 2 part-time associates; 3 hygienists
- Marketing efforts are focused mainly on social media and the physical location