North Central GTA
ROI is proud to represent this unique practice that has been able to perfect their business model that promotes the importance of complete dental treatment paired with efficient operations. These two elements help generate the outstanding cash earnings of this successful business.
With 2 part-time, specialty associates and a part-time denturist, the practice allows for 95% of treatment to stay inhouse. The convenience and professionalism are appreciated by the patients and noted in the average annual patient fee.
The location offers long-term security with renewal options extending until 2033. The premise lease includes the right of first refusal for the tenant if additional units in the building become available or if the building becomes available for sale – a clause rarely seen. Our client also has exclusivity in the building.
The 2-storey professional building is located a 5-minutes walk away from a subway station and offers free parking for those driving in for their appointments. Three of the four spacious operatories have gorgeous windows opening up to the tree-lined side of the property which backs onto a residential street. The ~1,400 sq. ft. office is IPAC and COVID-19 compliant to ensure a safe, comfortable environment for patients and staff.
While this practice is extremely profitable there are additional areas where the new owner could continue to grow. There is immediate opportunity to expand the office hours, further develop the hygiene program and add a marketing plan to the practice. Additionally, our client is willing to stay on for a generous transition post-sale if desired by the purchaser.
Highlights of this practice include:
- Incredible cash earnings equal to 58% of Gross
- 28 new patients per month
- 4 operatories all with Pelton & Crane chairs
- No demolition or relocation clauses in the lease
- Established in the 1980s and renovated in 2018
- Open 5 days per week from 9am-5pm
- Plexi-glass dividers, enclosed operatories, air purifiers and additional PPE are all part of the office goal to provide a safe environment
Additional Purchaser/Advisor Information:
- A Practice Highlights Booklet and Virtual Tour will be provided within 48 hours of your request
- Click here to view a quick preview of the practice!
- An in-person Presentation will be held at the Sheraton Hotel in Richmond Hill at 9:30am where qualified buyers will learn about the specific location of the practice. We will be respecting social distancing and other protocols and if a second session is required, it will begin at 11am. This session will take place on Sunday, September 19, 2021
- Following the Presentation attendees will be able to visit the practice
- The Appraisal will be distributed on or before Tuesday, September 21, 2021
- The Offer Request Form must be submitted 48 hours prior to the Offer deadline.
- Offers must be submitted on or before Friday, October 1, 2021
- A deposit by way of a certified cheque payable to “ROI Corporation IN TRUST” will be required within 48 hours of acceptance of the offer. It is highly recommended that the deposit equal to 10% of the offered price for the practice
- ROI Corporation will prepare all offers on our standard forms for your lawyer’s review