Guelph – Asset Sale
It is with great pleasure we present this incredible opportunity to own a beautifully built general practice in a much sought-after region in Guelph, Ontario. This is a buyer-friendly asset sale.
This practice enjoys ground floor accessibility in a notably visible, highly attended retail plaza. This plaza houses many big box tenants (such as RBC) as neighbors, making this practice directly exposed to the heavy foot traffic these nearby tenants attract. In addition, the favorable lease includes dental exclusivity for this office.
This practice was newly built in 2014 and generously offers a sprawling 1,562 sq. ft of space. There are 5 airy rooms plumbed for operatories, including two fully equipped and presently utilized. The office is also equipped with a pan, and all clinical records, charts, and x-rays are stored digitally.
The owner of this practice is under significant time constraints owning another practice over an hour away, and unfortunately, does not have the time necessary to allocate to this particular location. This practice is currently associate driven (with a written contract) on a reduced office schedule.
This practice has an upward production momentum, with revenues increasing in the last three years while enjoying roughly 20 new patients added monthly. As an ideal warm-start opportunity, the beautiful facility is secondary to a great starting base of approximately 590 registered patients. With the right owner at the helm (one who can invest the appropriate time and energy needed), this practice is ripe to become a very lucrative investment.
Highlights of this practice include:
- A great starting base of ~590 registered patients
- Long standing lease with exclusivity in a popular retail plaza with major anchor tenants
- Fully digital
- 1,562 sq. ft. that houses 5 operatories with 2 fully equipped
- ~20 new patients added monthly
Additional Purchaser/Advisor Information:
- A practice profile will be available upon request
- A Wide Open will be held (by appointment only) on Sunday, September 19th, 2021 from 10:00am to 1:00pm
- The Appraisal will be distributed by email request on Tuesday, September 21st, 2021
- Conditional offers must be submitted by Monday, October 4th, 2021 at 4:00PM
- Offers should be accompanied by a certified cheque payable to “ROI Corporation IN TRUST” equal to 10% of the offered price for the practice
- ROI Corporation will prepare all offers on our standard forms for your lawyer’s review
For more information or to schedule an appointment, please contact Doron Eisenberg, Sales Representative/Associate.