North End – Winnipeg –
Property also available for sale $300,000
ROI Corp is proud to bring forth a great opportunity to purchase a very well-established general dental practice and an opportunity to purchase the building. Located amid a well-known residential area in the north-end, offers easy access, lots of free parking, and is located on a bus route.
This bright and spacious practice has lots of windows to allow in the natural light and shows beautifully with modern décor and updated equipment. The building was built in 1949 and the practice has been at its current location for at least 50 years and is under current ownership since 2019. This practice of 1,191 sq. ft. is well kept and renovated. It offers 4 operatories, a Sirona Orthophos digital panoramic x-ray, large reception desk with two stations, a spacious waiting area, a private office, and sterilization area. A finished basement of 1,074 sq. ft. boasts an extensive staff room, plenty of storage space, multiple offices, and a huge lab.
Open 5 days a week with only 3 days of hygiene, this practice has the potential to grow substantially. The ideal buyer would be anyone that is willing to do a little bit of advertising, increasing procedures, adding another hygienist, and increasing hours.
Highlights of this practice include:
- 10-12 new patients per month through internal referrals
- 90% of patients are covered with a dental insurance
- Stand-alone building completely renovated in 2020
- Building available to purchase $300,000
- Approximately 900-1100 patients seen last year
- Potential to increase productivity by providing extended hours and hygiene
- Ample free Parking
- Digital charting and x-rays
Additional Purchaser/Advisor Information:
- A Practice Profile will be provided within 48 hours of your request to those who have completed a ROI Corporation Confidentiality Agreement.
- The Appraisal will be distributed within 24 hours following the Open.
- The Offer Request Form must be submitted 48 hours prior to the Offer deadline.
- Offers should be accompanied by a certified cheque payable to “ROI Corporation IN TRUST” equal to 10% of the offered price for the practice.
- ROI Corporation will prepare all offers on our standard forms for your lawyer’s review.
For more information or to schedule an appointment, please contact Reema Singla, Sales Representative.