ROI is pleased to present this outstanding practice opportunity in the Lower Mainland for your consideration. Both manageable and affordable, the practice is primed for a dynamic owner to build on a very solid foundation. Established for more than 10 years, it is well known and respected for quality and caring patient treatment. Growing this office is achievable through this great reputation and excellent storefront exposure in a highly visible and popular retail mall.
This picturesque community enjoys safe, clean neighborhoods and a stable and recognized prosperous community – which is continuing to grow. The affluent basis of this key transportation hub and its associated convenience attract many resident families, young and old, and those businesses looking for a supportive local community.
There are various and wonderful recreational opportunities and other amenities that one would expect – good schooling, sports facilities, biking, and walking trails, waterparks, hospital, etc.
A seamless transition is assured by our accommodating owner, fully digital charting/radiography in a state-of-the-art facility.
Don’t miss out… get more information!
Highlights of this practice include:
- 4 days week, 30 hours
- no evenings or weekends
- 3 days hygiene
- 2 ops
- 80% insurance
- room to grow in various procedure codes
- excellent lease
- retail plaza setting
- ample parking
Additional Purchaser/Advisor Information:
- A Practice Profile will be provided within 48 hours of your request.
- Office site visit by appointment only.
- The Appraisal will be distributed upon request.
- The Offer Request Form must be submitted 48 hours prior to the Offer deadline.
- Offers should be accompanied by a certified cheque payable to “ROI Corporation IN TRUST” equal to 10% of the offered price for the practice.
- ROI Corporation will prepare all offers on our standard forms for your lawyer’s review.
- Our vendor is looking to close this practice sale by the year end, 2021.