ROI Corporation is proud to represent this well-established practice. If ownership in 2022 is your goal, this opportunity cannot be overlooked. This office has been a pillar within this vibrant community for close to 50 years. There is a great legacy of quality care, strong reputation and multi-generational patient base. The current owner has taken great pride to ensure the practice’s legacy is continued by providing patients with the highest level of care.
The successful purchaser will own a practice that is already a well-run business with an excellent hygiene program, accounting for approximately 26% of gross, but still ample opportunity for growth. The vendor refers out over 25 monthly procedures consisting mainly of extractions, implant surgeries and molar endos. Current operating hours vary between 32 and 35 hours per week, with very conservative dentistry which means great potential to increase hours and easily drive-up production. Without any advertising/social media presence, there are on average 15 new patients per month solely from word of mouth referrals. There are an additional 35 to 40 emergencies monthly. This practice boasts ~1,200 active patients, exhibiting its strength in both obtaining new and maintaining existing patients.
The office is in a standalone building with a very desirable location on a busy main street in Toronto. The facility is wheelchair accessible with excellent visibility, high accessibility by public transportation and ample parking. The area is multi-cultural, rich with history and surrounded by cafes, restaurants, retailers, healthcare professionals among other diversified businesses. The location offers excellent growth potential in the years to come as there is new construction and population growth in the immediate area. Majority of current patients either live or work within 7km of the practice.
The office space offers approximately 2,200 sq. ft. on the main floor consisting of 5-operatories, a sterilization area, x-ray area with digital pan, lab area, a private office/consult room and a large staff room. An empty 2,000 sq. ft. basement below serves as excellent storage, and a private indoor garage allows for easy access as well as a private entrance into the building.
The building is owned by the original owner and the 3-bedroom newly renovated 2nd story residential unit is currently on a month-to-month rental but could be available if the new owner required. The appropriate modifications to the operatories have been made in order to comply with COVID safety protocols. Our client follows the RCDSO IPAC standards and has been completing the self-audit checklist regularly. PCD has also been used for sterilization monitoring.
Highlights of this practice include:
- 25+ monthly outbound referrals for oral surgery, molar endos and ortho
- Assignment practice with 95% of patients having comprehensive insurance
- Majority of recall patients attend every six months
- Paper charts, while radiographs are digital
- 5 well laid out operatories, lab, x-ray and sterilization area, private office, business office and staff room
- High density/growth area
- Approximately 1,200 active patients
- Room to extend hours
- High traffic established neighbourhood with a strong mix of residential, retail, and commercial economic activity
- Excellent location, just steps from the TTC
- 2,200 sq. ft. facility
- Option to purchase building, otherwise lease will be provided with no demolition clause and generous terms/renewals
Additional Purchaser/Advisor Information:
- A practice profile and virtual tour will be provided within 48 hours of the request to those who have signed a confidentiality agreement.
- Appraisal will be available following the Open
- Offers should be accompanied by a certified cheque payable to “ROI Corporation IN TRUST” equal to 10% of the offered price for the practice
- ROI Corporation will prepare all offers on our standard forms for your lawyer’s review