Updated Listing: Immediate and Terminal Health Concerns (Previously listed as Ref # 4543)
Markham (time is of the essence)
Due to our client’s immediate and terminal ill-health, securing a prompt successor to preserve the practice goodwill is our primary concern. All reasonable offers will be entertained, and the offering is priced accordingly.
We welcome all buyers looking for a hot start to come and view this recently renovated practice which boasts a wealth of opportunity to an individual that wishes to grow equity without assuming a sizeable debt load. The subject practice and its owner have been practicing holistic dentistry at this location since 2015. The forward thinking dental approach has resulted in a strong and loyal patient base that continues to grow by a community demand for a well-defined dental philosophy. While holistic dentistry is sought out by many of the patients, the majority would subscribe to a more mainstream philosophy provided the options are fully explained.
Located within a busy, well exposed, service oriented retail plaza with high volume consumer traffic. The office is subject to massive exposure from the clients that frequent this location and its position on one of the busiest major roads in the York Region.
An ideal buyer would be an owner with an existing patient base looking for a new or second location, or a business minded associate willing to maintain their position in the short term while they quickly grow this to a full time location.
Highlights of this practice include:
- 400 active patients
- 2 ops with room to expand
- Non Assignment practice
- ~15 new patients per month on a 1.25 day week
- Very reasonable lease that extends past 2028
- Ample and free parking
- Exceptional employee culture
- 90% of patients live close by
- Physical charts with digital radiography
Additional Purchaser/Advisor Information:
- The appraisal will be provided immediately to all qualified buyers
- There is no offer deadline; Offers are requested now! Conditional offers will be presented to our client’s family as received, with priority given to those that can expedite a close to benefit both vendor and incumbent.