ROI Corporation is delighted to present this warm start opportunity. A new owner will benefit from a stable patient base that continues to grow with noteworthy cash flow.
With a modern design, this well-located general practice is poised to realize its potential! The clinic is highly visible, located in a busy strip mall on the convergence of two well-known and major routes. Established in 2017 and generously renovated in 2019, this 1,712 sq. ft. space boasts 5 spacious & well-equipped operatories and ample free parking, creating a very patient friendly experience. Our client is relocating out of Alberta for family reasons.
This general practice would be ideal for an enthusiastic owner-operator to take the reins or as a perfect satellite clinic for the astute buyer looking to grow an underserved asset. The office embodies a terrific opportunity to build upon our client’s diligently laid plans and continue to expand upon the excellent reputation that the practice has built in the community.
Highlights of this practice include:
- Very modern and comfortable space. Outstanding location.
- 1,749 individual patients seen in last 24 months, with ~80% on 6-month hygiene recall & ~10% on 3 or 4-month hygiene recall
- Assignment practice: 85% of patients covered by insurance
- Extremely low A/R
- Well managed clinic utilizing Dentrix software.
- Fully digital charting and x-rays
- Lean staff, low advertising, minimal overhead. Poised for growth.
- Favorable lease with renewal options in place through 2037
- Ample parking
Additional Purchaser/Advisor Information:
- Within 48 hours of acceptance of an Offer we will require a certified cheque payable to “ROI Corporation IN TRUST” equal to 10% of the offered price for the practice
- ROI Corporation will prepare all offers on our standard forms for your lawyer’s review
- Our vendor is seeking to close the sale in early 2022
For additional information, please contact David Raborn or Dr. Wayne Raborn, Sales Representatives.