West GTA, Ontario
ROI Corporation is proud to present an opportunity to continue on the legacy of our well-respected client as he transitions into retirement after a successful and rewarding career. It is of utmost importance to our client that the next owner will treat his patients and staff with the same level of care that they have become accustomed to over the years.
This 7-operatory general family practice is located in a highly sought-after city, west of Toronto. The clinic is situated within a plaza on a busy street with residential units above and in the surrounding area. Our client purchased the practice in 1995 and relocated to this facility in 2016 when it was tastefully designed and built from scratch.
A current cost-share arrangement is in place, which offers an ideal scenario for a new owner to offset expenses while paying off the practice loan. This arrangement also represents the opportunity for substantial future growth.
Highlights of this Practice Include:
- Historically, the schedule was complimented by a part-time associate, resulting in production levels exceeding $1,400,000. Returning to those production levels could be easily obtained by offsetting the current backlog of work with additional doctor hours.
- A modern, spacious, and beautifully designed 7-operatory practice.
- A secure, long-term lease extending to 2035 with exclusivity for dental within the building.
- An established and loyal patient base with approximately 3000 unique patients having attended the practice for treatment within the past 24 months.
- Our client is willing to help facilitate a successful transition by staying on as an associate beyond closing.
- The ability to expand office hours by increasing evening and weekend appointment offerings.
- A superior hygiene program accounts for nearly 37% of gross income.
- A Practice Profile will be provided to those who have signed a ROI Corporation Confidentiality Agreement within 48 hours of your request.
- Offers should be accompanied by a certified cheque payable to “ROI Corporation IN TRUST” equal to 10% of the offered price for the practice.
- ROI Corporation will prepare all offers on our standard forms for your lawyer’s review.