ROI Corporation is delighted to represent this long-established optometry practice located in a picturesque bedroom community! Our client purchased the practice over 40 years ago and has been dedicated to maintaining the highest standard in technologies and patient wellness. Their commitment to quality care and compassion has contributed to the practice’s ongoing success. In 1991, the practice relocated to a custom-built facility consisting of an over 2,000 sq. ft. main floor, plus a basement with a similar footprint providing a staff oasis and ample storage.
In addition to the owner’s 3-day work week, two associates provide a combined 7 days per week to support patient demand. An effective team of 10 technicians assist in the coordinated flow of day-to-day business. The operations of the office are fully digital; utilizing practice management software. Patient satisfaction and endorsement are the source for 75% of inbound referrals.
To further add to the appeal of this remarkable practice, the building is also available for sale. The property offers immaculate landscaping and ample parking. North of the practice is the downtown of this community, which has recently had investment in new residential condominiums. The purchase of the real estate provides the new owner with long term security as well as an excellent investment in a growing community.
Highlights of this practice include:
- Building available for sale with an asking price of: $1,250,000
- 60 cases/month are referred out to ophthalmologists
- Advertising expenses account for less than 1% of gross revenue
- Pre-test room plus 4 exam rooms
- Traditional office hours from Monday to Friday
- 2 washrooms (staff & patient)
Additional Purchaser/Advisor Information:
- A Practice Profile will be provided within 48 hours of your request
- Offers should be accompanied by a certified cheque payable to “ROI Corporation IN TRUST” equal to 10% of the offered price for the practice
- ROI Corporation will prepare all offers on our standard forms for your lawyer’s review