North of the GTA
ROI Corporation is delighted to present a highly sought-after opportunity to purchase a 4-op multi-generational family practice and property in a coveted city just North of the GTA. This is one of Canada’s top 30 most populous municipalities, which lends to its incredibly diverse patient base. The practice is centrally located and only a stone’s throw from the downtown core while still being situated on a cozy side street. There are currently ~70 new home developments in the works, which means more opportunity for growth!
This 30+ year old practice has maintained a policy of providing caring, comfortable dental service to every patient while cultivating long-term relationships through an incredibly high standard of individualized care. Through this lens, our client has developed a loyal patient base who are dedicated to their oral health and along with that, a team of staff who provide excellent follow-up care. This is borne out in the perfect 5-star rating given by Lumino Health, along with 70+ 5-star patient reviews.
One of the most highly desired aspects of this opportunity is to own the building. Not only do you begin with the investment in real estate, but you become your own landlord. In addition, this building already has a long-term lower-level tenant installed to help offset rental costs. The building is well maintained, including a new roof, interlocking walkway and stairs, and a recently paved driveway and parking lot.
The Vendor is willing to stay for transition and is also flexible with long-term, part-time hours
Highlights of this practice include:
- Very high number of outbound referrals (35+ cases/month) including but not limited to:
- All surgical implant placements, perio surgery and dentures
- Almost all extractions
- All endo treatment that involves 7’s, upper 6’s, abnormal anatomy, and all retreatments
- All ortho cases
- Practice is already fit with a Drufomat scan pressure machine from Dentsply that creates removable dental appliances such as nightguards, sports mouthguards and retainers in-house
- Currently not pushing for cosmetic treatment (bleaching, veneers, etc.)
- Excellent hygiene program with most patients on 3 to 4-month perio/scaling intervals. Patients are prebooked before leaving the office and Recall Max is used to communicate in addition to traditional phone calls
- Outstanding financial policy
- A/R is equivalent to only ~1 week of production!
- Assignment is accepted for long-standing or special circumstance patients only and all co-pays are collected
- All major treatment is non-assignment
- Low percentage of government-funded patients
- Minimal advertising and promotional spending – room here for implementation of larger marketing program including printed promo materials, internal referral program, social media campaigns and targeted ads, etc.
- All hygienists are on independent contracts which provides flexibility
- Practice currently has paper charts but can be digitized through Abeldent
Additional Purchaser/Advisor Information:
- A Practice Profile will be provided within 48 hours of request to those who have completed a ROI Corporation confidentiality agreement
- A virtual film will be provided to qualified parties.
- Within 48 hours of acceptance of an offer we request a certified cheque payable to “ROI Corporation IN TRUST” equal to 10% of the offered price for the practice.