This well-established optometry practice was founded in 1987 and is a long-standing centre of influence in the community. After a rewarding career, our owner has decided to retire from the practice and sell to the next caring doctor. The practice is located on the ground floor of a busy professional building on the main road. The building is well maintained and has excellent street exposure with abundant free parking. This practice is in a central location in a high-density residential area with room for expansion.
The practice operates on a convenient schedule of 5 days per week. An associate has been working since 2020. No extended evening or weekend hours are offered leaving any successor an option to quickly increase income with more exam hours.
The office features a large open showroom, kids’ section, and business/reception area. It includes a pre-test room, 2 exam rooms, a contact lens room, a field analyzer room, and a laboratory with Essilor edging system. The practice deploys “IFILE Cloud software.”
Highlights of this practice include:
- Well established, solo-owned ECP Practice
- Two fully outfitted exam lanes, pre-test area featuring OCT and quality equipment.
- Paperless office.
- Outstanding patient to doctor ratio in the community
- 42.2% cash earnings
Additional Purchaser/Advisor Information:
- A Practice Profile will be provided within 48 hours of your request to those who have completed an ROI Corporation Confidentiality Agreement
- Offers should be accompanied by a certified cheque payable to “ROI Corporation IN TRUST” equal to 10% of the offered price for the practice
- Site visits to the practice will be arranged
- ROI Corporation will prepare all offers on our standard forms for your lawyer’s review
For more information, please contact Roopali Kapoor or Lance Edwards, Sales Representatives.