North of Muskoka
ROI Corporation is pleased to present this fantastic opportunity to be the only dentist in an active and growing community, enjoying festivals, markets and beaches. A rural practice but only a 40-minute drive to a city and with good highway access to Toronto, which is only two hours away. Located in what could be termed the “near north.” This opportunity offers an outstanding work/life balance in this exceptional location.
It is a busy, fully staffed office, currently associate run. The practice was built in 1989, although with the current owner since 2019. There are 3 operatories plus a Pan in 1,240 sq. ft. Presently, the practice is doing 4 ½ days of dentistry per week and 7 days of hygiene with one associate and two hygienists. No evening or weekend work.
With location security often hard to find in today’s market, this practice has a firm lease until 2039, with no demolition clause. You enjoy exclusivity in the street-level strip plaza in which the practice is situated. Patients appreciate the highly convenient store-front office with excellent visibility and no parking issues.
In 2021 gross billings were $769K and the trajectory is up. There are approximately 1400 active patients.
Highlights of this practice include:
- Radiography is digital with sensors
- Practice management software is Dentrix
- The practice utilizes the RecallMax recall system
Additional Purchaser/Advisor Information:
- A profile of the practice will be provided to qualified applicants who have completed a ROI Corporation confidentiality agreement
- The full appraisal will be provided to those who book an appointment at the Open two days prior
- Offers will be due no later than Friday, May 6th
- Closing should be scheduled not later than June 30, 2022
For more information please contact Bill Alton, Sales Representative.