Waterloo Region, Ontario
ROI Corporation is proud to present an opportunity to own an established general family practice in one of the fastest growing regions in Canada.
Opportunity abounds in this clinic, which already boasts an incredibly solid business foundation. A new owner could see an immediate increase in production by retaining the various services referred out on a monthly basis in-house. Additional growth can be captured by expanding upon the traditional office hours as the practice is currently only operating 4-5 days per week and there is a backlog of both hygiene and dental work.
Our client takes great pride in his wonderful team and loyal patient base and is excited to pass this successful clinic along to the next caring owner as he transitions into retirement.
Highlights of this Practice Include:
- The 1,780 sq. ft. facility features 4 operatories, upgraded sterilization, digital radiography and a pan.
- The facility is owned by our client, offering the new owner the option to purchase the real estate and become their own landlord.
- An established and loyal patient base with approximately 1,083 unique patients having attended the practice for treatment within the past 12 months.
- A superior hygiene program, accounting for 36% of gross income.
- A Practice Profile will be provided to those who have signed a ROI Corporation Confidentiality Agreement within 48 hours of your request
- The Appraisal available upon request.
- Offers should be accompanied by a certified cheque payable to “ROI Corporation IN TRUST” equal to 10% of the offered price for the practice
- ROI Corporation will prepare all offers on our standard forms for your lawyer’s review
For more information or to schedule an appointment for the Confidential Open, please contact Alexis Sweetnam.