Central Fraser Valley
It is with great delight that ROI Corporation announces the opportunity to purchase this one-of-a-kind dental practice in the scenic Central Fraser Valley. This spacious full-spectrum dental office is perfect for the dentist who does it all! As a red-hot province-wide real estate market sheds light on options east of the Port Mann Bridge, the secret is officially out on the Central Fraser Valley. The years of care and dedication that have gone into this practice are sincerely evident when stepping foot inside the office. Conveniently located just minutes from the highway, in a high-density residential neighborhood, commuting to this practice is a breeze for both patients and doctor alike.
The strongest advocates for this practice are the patients themselves, who are quick to boast about their experience both online and to their friends and family. From entering the tranquil reception area featuring a soothing waterfall feature to booking their follow-up appointment with the friendly front desk staff, the entire process sincerely surpasses all expectations. This positive patient experience has created a loyal, trusting patient base and, in turn, a practice with incredibly strong cash flow.
The ground-level floor of the practice is a roomy ~1600 square feet, currently set up with 5 operatories and plumbed for 6. The upstairs features an additional ~600 square feet and contains a lofty staff room, bathroom and private office. Presently, the practice only operates out of 4 operatories. With hygiene booked 10-12 weeks in advance, there is certainly room to grow alongside this booming city. Thanks to his loyal and engaged staff, our vendor enjoys a 4-day workweek. Additionally, as the owner of the building, our vendor is committed to ensuring a smooth and successful transition period for the subsequent practice owner. Whether you want to plant roots in this rapidly developing city or commute from the surrounding areas, this one-of-a-kind practice should not be missed.
Highlights of this practice include:
- ~2,212 square foot space with 5 operatories and plumbed for 6
- Owner schedule: 33 hours weekly; 8 weeks of vacation yearly
- Over 1,600 patients seen in the past 12 months
- Vendor owns building and can guarantee 10-12-year lease
- Growing patient list with potential to further develop hygiene
- Newly purchased Pura Air central air filtration system
- Incredibly strong cashflow
- Owner is open to discussions on selling the building as part of the offer.
Additional Purchaser/Advisor Information:
- A preview will be completed with all interested purchasers by appointment only.
- A viewing of the Appraisal will be available upon request to pre-qualified purchasers.
- Offers must be submitted on or before Friday, April 29th,
- ROI Corporation will prepare all offers conditional upon your advisors’ review.
- The accepted offer must follow with a 10% deposit within 3 business days, payable to ‘ROI Corporation IN TRUST.’
- Our client is looking to close by early Summer 2022.