Previously listed as 4722
To be able to purchase a well-established and successful practice consisting of high dental IQ patients is truly a privilege. ROI Corporation is pleased to present this exceptional opportunity. For over 25 years, our client has taken great pride in building a practice where patients appreciate the quality of dentistry provided, exceptional professional service, knowledgeable staff and comfortable surroundings. The clinic itself has been a part of the community for nearly 40 years.
The office is located in one of the GTA’s busiest neighbourhoods. The practice is in a desirable location with excellent visibility, highly accessible by public transit and ample parking. The practice offers approximately 40 hours of dentistry and 58 hours of hygiene weekly. There is definite room to expand as the clinic is open only one Friday per month.
The new owner will enjoy a newly built space. In 2019, our client moved the practice to the current location. Spanning 1,200 square feet, the space has been efficiently used to operate 4 operatories, a new sterilization area, small lab, business office, consult room, private office and staff room with space built according to code for the instillation of a pan. The new office combines contemporary style providing a warm and welcoming atmosphere, immediately instilling a sense of professionalism and relaxation in patients. The transition from the previous location to the current one has proven to be successful as evidenced by consistent results in the past two years. The lease runs until 2038 with no demolition clause. Moving to this beautiful location was most certainly the right move; the equipment and leaseholds are well done and the patient base quality is excellent.
Our client has reached the stage of retirement, so the decision to sell and spend more time in other non-dental activities is more appealing. There is one associate who works one Friday per month offering crowns, endos, and implants. Due to limited time, over 25 procedures such as oral surgery, molar endos, ortho and extracts are referred out monthly. Our client will stay on for a successful transition and to complete any outstanding cases.
Highlights of this practice include:
- Excellent hygiene program of approximately +40% of gross
- 15 new patients per month plus an average of 7 emergencies
- 25 procedures referred each month for ortho, endo, extractions, oral surgery etc.
- Assignment practice with nominal accounts receivable
- Completely digital with Dentrix software
- High quality dental equipment – Pelton and Crane, Belmont and A-dec
- Excellent lease with renewals until 2038; No demolition clause
- Associate, hygienists and staff all on written agreements
- High density/growth area
- Room to extend hours
- Well-established neighbourhood with a strong mix of residential, retail, and commercial economic activity
Additional Purchaser/Advisor Information:
- A Practice Profile will be provided within 48 hours of the request to those who have signed a confidentiality agreement.
- A Virtual Tour will be provided to pre-qualified purchasers prior to the open
- The Appraisal will be distributed following the Open
- The Offer Request Form must be submitted 48 hours prior to the Offer deadline.
- Offers should be accompanied by a certified cheque payable to “ROI Corporation IN TRUST” equal to 10% of the offered price for the practice
- ROI Corporation will prepare all offers on our standard forms for your lawyer’s review