ROI Corporation is proud to present this exceptional, modern, and beautifully maintained practice in west Hamilton. The practice is situated in a medical professional building in a very high traffic retail plaza. Anchor tenants include Shoppers Drug Mart and a chain supermarket. While the practice is on the second floor, it is serviced by an elevator and is wheelchair accessible. Importantly, the practice enjoys exclusivity for dentistry in the plaza.
The practice was built in 2010 and has been under the current ownership since 2012. It consists of 4 operatories plus a Pan in 1,656 sq. ft. This is very much a family, restorative practice with a good mix of patient age groups. While the practice does accept assignment of insurance benefits, the high quality of the patient base and good management practices result in very low accounts receivable, a good collection of co-pays, and few write-offs. Despite its solid performance, the dentist works a relaxed 4-day work week.
Highlights of this practice include:
- Excellent hygiene program contributes 35% of gross production
- Two full-time hygienists, with a third returning from maternity leave in July
- Averaging 16 new patients per month
- Software is Dentrix and Recall Max
- Lease runs to Dec 2023 with renewal options to Dec 2031
- Production averages $78,000 per month
- Excellent cash flow
Additional Purchaser/Advisor Information:
- A profile of the practice will be made available to qualified purchasers who have completed a ROI Corporation confidentiality agreement
- Offers will be considered as received
For more information please contact Bill Alton, Sales Representative.