ROI Corporation is pleased to present an opportunity to purchase a highly profitable practice in the Niagara Region, Ontario.
This well-established general practice and its dedicated team, have been committed to providing this community with high level dental care for decades. Generating an average monthly production of over $88,000, this practice has treated over 1,600 unique patients in the last 12 months.
Currently, the office is open 4 days/week with room to expand the hours or continue the current lifestyle practice balance our client enjoys.
Originally opened in the 1970s, the current owner purchased the practice in 2013 and relocated to a brand-new facility in 2018. This efficient use of 2,320 sq. ft. is home to 6 operatories, 5 of which are fully equipped, a modern sterilization area, consult room, private office, staff room and more. The office is designed professionally and is a welcoming, comfortable environment for the patients and staff.
Situated in a ground level, street facing retail plaza, the office enjoys ample free parking and substantial natural lighting in every operatory. This practice utilizes digital x-rays, paperless charting and other up-to-date technologies and business practices.
This is an opportunity to purchase an already consistent and profitable practice in a desirable community.
Highlights of this practice include:
- Cash earnings of $505,476
- Hygiene program produces just under $300,00 in annual revenue.
- 1,619 active patients
- Well managed accounts receivable below industry average
- Long term lease has been agreed upon with current landlord (10 years term + 5-year renewal option)
- Modern facility and equipment with no updates required for years to come
- Ample free parking
- All employees on a written contract
- Located 1 hour from downtown Toronto
Additional Purchaser/Advisor Information:
- A Practice Profile will be available to all purchasers requesting information.
- The Webinar will be recorded. If you are not available to watch it live, we still encourage you to register as it will be sent to those who qualify following the live event.
- A Virtual Tour will be provided to qualified parties
- The Appraisal will be available to all qualified purchasers
- ROI Corporation will prepare all offers on our standard forms for your lawyer’s review
For additional information, please contact Nicholas Boyle, Sales Representative.