Winnipeg – Owner retiring
ROI is pleased to offer a small but well-established dental practice for sale in a vibrant part of Winnipeg. A long-time busy practice was taken over by the vendor in 1987 and over the years has created a loyal patient following. This building of over 20,000 sq ft, houses medical, physio, pharmacy and other tenants allowing a lot of opportunity for growth and notice to the practice.
This is an old-fashioned practice with no dental assistant and is not computerized. It consists of two operatories, one of which is only plumbed but never used. Situated in 1,000 sq. ft. with approximately 975 active charts in last 2 yrs. The rent is very modest, and the location is very good.
The current dentist is retiring after 40 years of practice and has always done his own prophy and scaling, so no hygienists are employed at the practice. Annual production is ~$250K with only a 26-hour work week.
This practice would appeal to someone looking for a change of lifestyle to a less stressful schedule or semi-retirement or a younger dentist looking for an inexpensive base to build on.
Highlights of this practice include:
- Approximately 975 active patients seen in the last 2 yrs
- Revenue last year was over $215,000
- Ample free parking
- Excellent potential for growth
Additional Purchaser/Advisor Information:
- A profile of the practice will be available to qualified applicants who have completed a ROI Corporation confidentiality agreement
- The Practice Appraisal, in its entirety, will be released electronically to interested parties.
- Offers should be accompanied by a certified cheque payable to “ROI Corporation IN TRUST” equal to 10% of the offered price for the practice
- ROI Corporation will prepare all offers on our standard forms for your lawyer’s review