North of Greater Toronto Area
ROI Corporation is pleased to present an opportunity to purchase a highly profitable practice north of the GTA.
Generating an average monthly production of more than $226,693, this practice has serviced over 3,777 patients in the last 12 months. A growing hygiene program produces ~26% of the revenue annually.
This practice has grown to provide an extremely high level of dental care for not only children but purposefully appeals to the entire family. Since its inception, the office has catered to all ages of patients through a tried and tested commitment to children’s dental health.
With 40% of patients over the age of 18 years old this is not a dedicated pediatric office, but a family office as well.
Within 1 hour drive from Toronto, this practice is situated in a central location with incredible signage.
This practice enjoys exclusivity on the premises and has a secure lease with renewal options extending until 2038. Spanning 2,878 Sq. Ft, this friendly, colourful and state-of-the-art facility offers 7 fully equipped operatories.
This practice is ideal for an Investor Dentist™ as it is already fully serviced by a comprehensive group of associates. All general dentists, specialists and key staff are on agreements and contracts.
Our client does work at the office and is producing 17% of the gross revenue. The owner is willing to transition after the sale.
Highlights of this practice include:
- Cash earning exceeding $1,370,000
- 3,777 unique patients seen in the last 12 months
- Secure lease until 2038
- AAA location and signage
Additional Purchaser/Advisor Information:
- A Practice Profile will be available to qualified purchasers requesting information.
- The Webinar will be recorded. If you are not available to watch it live, we still encourage your registration as it will be sent to those who qualify following the live event.
- A Virtual Tour will be provided to qualified parties
- ROI Corporation will prepare all offers on our standard forms for your lawyer’s review
For additional information, please contact Nicholas Boyle, Sales Representative.