Avalon Peninsula, NL
This long established, vibrant family practice can be yours before the end of 2022.
The owner and associate and their team of hygienists provide dedicated and thoughtful care to their patients; with a focus on conservative, quality, general dentistry. There is a very strong emphasis on prevention. Many advanced procedures are referred out (including 2-3 molar endos, 3 oral surgical cases, and a couple of implant patients – amongst others – on average, each month).
This is a very well established practice that was moved to a custom built facility with all new equipment just a few short years ago. Our client has a long term premise lease agreement, on favourable terms, which can be transferred to the practice purchaser – thereby ensuring patient continuity. There is ample free parking available for patients.
Practice revenues have grown moderately over the past seven years, by over 30%! As an indicator of efficiency, the cash earnings generated by the practice have increased by a similar amount.
It goes without saying that the practice is compliant with all Covid-19 protocols.
In a perfect scenario, our client wishes to make a clean break, having enjoyed all that dentistry has offered them over the course of a successful career. However, in the event of extenuating circumstances, they will consider a short (i.e. 3-6 months) part time transition. They do not have designs on continuing to practise elsewhere.
Highlights of this practice include:
- 4 Ops – all with natural light.
- Plumbed and wired for a 5th
- ~2,400 sq. ft. on 3 levels.
- Long term lease in place – with an agreeable landlord.
- Hygiene revenues are ~32% of gross.
- No evening or weekend hours.
- Revenues are based on the practice being open 4.5 days/week.
- Digital radiography (including Pan).
- MCP billings are less than $100 per week (on average).
- 2,100+ unique patients seen in the last year (2,400+ in the last 2 years).
- Ample free parking.
- For more information, please contact Dr. Jeff Williams at (902) 956-0404 or email@example.com
- The full appraisal will be released only to qualified parties.
- ROI Corporation will prepare all offers on our standard forms for your lawyer’s review.
For more information or to schedule an appointment, please contact Dr. Jeff Williams, Associate for Atlantic Canada.