Brampton (Sale of Goodwill)
ROI Corporation is pleased to offer an immediate opportunity to purchase the charts of a very well-established practice in central Brampton. Owing to a busy schedule and a vision of retirement in the coming years, our client has committed to a thoughtful transition of the generations of loyal patients who frequent this clinic. An endeared fixture in the community for over 50 years, this trust based practice has enjoyed consistent and conservative clinical continuity throughout this time.
Revenue has been consistent for decades and the acquisition of this goodwill represents a seldom seen set of circumstances to add instant revenue and clinical weight in a very competitive dental market. This opportunity will speak to established owners in the area that have the capacity to welcome and realize the opportunity that approximately 750 conservatively treated patients can yield in a very immediate manner.
Highlights of the practice include:
- Approximately 750 active and loyal patients
- Average monthly production of approximately $35,000
- Numerous outbound referrals that most GP’s would keep in house.
- The practice is made up of high dental IQ patients respecting traditional appointment hours
- 14% Diagnostic, 36% Hygiene, 34% Restorative.
- Doctor collects almost all copay with little or no discounts
- 75% of patients have insurance, with less than 0.5% Social service patients
- Conservative treatment planning
Additional Purchaser/Advisor Information:
- A Practice Profile will be provided within 48 hours of request to those who have completed a ROI Corporation confidentiality agreement
- A Confidential Open (by appointment only) will be held on the morning of Sunday, 18th September 2022
- A Practice booklet will be released electronically to interested parties on Monday, 19th September 2022
- Offers are due on or before Noon on Thursday, 29th September 2022
- Within 48 hours of acceptance of an offer, we request a certified cheque payable to “ROI Corporation IN TRUST” equal to 10% of the offered price for the practice.
- Our client prefers a closing date in November 2022
For more information or to schedule an appointment, please contact Mr. Robert Spillane, Sales Representative.