ROI Corporation is excited to present to you this long-standing family practice. This 3 operatory, store-front facility sits in a retail plaza in a high-density residential area in the heart of a major city northwest of Toronto. Our subject office has built a strong brand in the community for nearly 40 years. Through decades of hard work and consistency, this practice and its patients have been meticulously cared for. This is proven by its loyal base of patients who return year after year.
This is currently an owner-operated practice, with no associates. There are 2 hygienists who work with the practice, along with one assistant and a receptionist. The office provides dentistry and hygiene 3 weekdays and one weekend day per week, with one additional weekday for administrative work only. This leaves room for extended hours to accommodate the current new patient flow (about 18 per month), along with the increase that inevitably comes with a new owner. The current owner does minimal marketing, which leaves a great opportunity for the new owner to create and implement a strong marketing program integrating their ideas as the business grows.
This practice is principally a restorative office with approximately 85% of the gross revenue coming from diagnostic, preventative and restorative codes. Our client refers out 40 procedures per month – the ideal purchaser would keep as many of those in-house as possible, by either performing the procedures themselves or hiring an associate and increasing hours to accommodate this.
Highlights of this practice include:
- Asset sale = Massively benefits the purchaser with respect to future tax matters and corporate legacy concerns
- Excellent long-term lease in a prime location with no demolition clause
- ~1,016 square feet of space which includes 3 well equipped operatories, a sterilization area, reception & business office, private office, and staff room
- Highly populated established neighbourhood with a strong mix of retail, commercial and residential activity
- Fully digital
- Exceptional recall program with the majority of patients visiting the practice every 3-4 months
- 40+ referrals out each month
- ~18 new patients per month
- Plenty of room to extend hours
- Nearly all patients live and/or work nearby
- ~90% of patients have insurance, with minimal social service patients
Additional Purchaser/Advisor Information:
- A Practice Profile will be provided within 24 hours of your request
- A Confidential Open will be held this Sunday, September 18, 2022, with appointments starting at 9:15AM
- Full appraisal will be available following the Open
- Offers must be submitted on or before September 30, 2022, at 5:00PM
- ROI Corporation will prepare all offers on our standard forms for your lawyer’s review