West of Ottawa
Practice: $2,900,000.00, Property $1,000,000.00
A successful practice reflects an owner’s dedication to patient care, hard work, determination, and the desire to continually improve. This practice reflects all these characteristics due to the owner’s philosophy of placing patient care as his highest priority. His success over 25 years reflects this commitment. After a rewarding career, our client has decided the time for retirement has come and, therefore, is prepared to hand over the reins to a new owner. He will only consider a minimal transition period.
ROI Corporation is proud to represent this outstanding practice and building for sale.
This unique offering will support two full-time providers. An essential key to ongoing success will reflect the new owner’s commitment to live and work in the community.
A practice of this caliber is a rare opportunity and due to the location of the practice, we will follow a pre-screening process.
The Pre-Screening Process:
- Upon receiving your request for more information, a buyer application will be sent for your completion.
- Interested buyers will have a private one-on-one interview with Ann Wright and must submit a completed application.
- Qualified buyers will also be asked to provide confirmation from their lender supporting the capability to qualify for financing at this level. We are aware that a lender cannot give a blanket authorization but can at least provide comfort in allowing us to know this transaction can be completed.
Additional Purchaser/Advisor Information:
- Practice Information Booklet released to qualified buyers after interview
- Appraisal and Video released following the OPEN
- ROI Corporation will prepare all offers on our standard forms for your lawyer’s review
- Our client wishes to close in December 2022 or January 2023