Updated Appraisal – Increased Value and Reduced Asking Price
ROI is pleased to offer an exceptional affordable opportunity in central Vancouver that is long established with a great legacy and an unlimited future for a new grad, an associate ready to purchase, or a dentist looking to transition to retirement!
It enjoys an amazing location, street-level visibility and presence in an affluent, reputable Vancouver community that continues to grow surrounded by a blend of retail, residential and commercial properties.
This unique practice opportunity is perfect for a new owner who is motivated to grow the patient base, extend office hours, and bring a hygienist to the strong recall program.
The patients attending this practice are always well cared for and show their appreciation via positive online reviews.
Currently, the practice is open 3 days a week for 25½ hours. By embracing social media and increasing marketing expenditure, a new dentist could draw in additional patient flow and generate income. It is transit-friendly and parking is ample and free.
The 2 existing operatories, as well as the space to configure a 3rd operatory, have abundant natural light with large street-facing windows.
The current owner is focused on quality, patient-oriented dentistry and in turn, refers out a significant number of cases. Therefore, a new owner could keep in-house an additional 18-38 cases per month that are currently being referred out while the hygienist takes over the preventive aspect of the practice.
In summary, there are several ways to immediately and effectively increase the revenue while easily growing this into an exceedingly prosperous practice: increasing hours/days; keeping referrals in-house; employing a hygienist; and beginning to market/promote.
To provide a smooth transition for staff and patients, our vendor is happy to mentor the new owner and is pleased to stay on for a period of time to ensure the transfer of goodwill.
This practice is ideal for an enthusiastic dentist looking to enjoy whatever stage of their career with a long-established practice with deep roots within the community. Please do not hesitate to reach out for further information.
Highlights of the practice include:
- Approximately 700 sq. ft. ground level
- 2 ops – option for a 3rd op
- An abundance of natural light
- Currently, open only Monday, Wednesday & Friday
- Owner works 22½ hours per week
- 8-9 new patients/month; excellent age demographics
- Significant number of cases referred out each month
- Recently renovated in 2016
- Highly visible, good signage
- Premise lease through 2032
- Ample parking with easy transit accessibility
- Blend of residential, commercial and retail surrounding area
- Revenues are based on the practice being open 3 days per week
Additional Purchaser/Advisor Information:
- A Practice Profile will be provided within 48 hours of your request
- A Confidential Open (by appointment only)
- The Appraisal will be distributed to qualified potential purchasers
- Offers will be presented as received
- Offers should be accompanied by a certified cheque payable to “ROI Corporation IN TRUST” equal to 10% of the offered price for the practice
- ROI Corporation will prepare all offers on our standard forms for your lawyer’s review
For more information or to schedule an appointment, please contact Dr. Marcia Boyd, Senior Sales Associate, and/or Elliott Broad, Sales Associate.