Winnipeg – A great location for any dental specialist or general dentist looking to start up a new practice with assets and leaseholds already in place.
ROI is pleased to present a well-established orthodontic practice of almost 30 years in a popular and prestigious part of the city. The current owner is getting ready to retire and hand over the keys.
This beautiful office consists of 1,400 sq. ft of space, with a bright, spacious waiting area (great for patient comfort,) an oversized lab, and a private office. The treatment area is an open concept, with 2 spacious operatories and an enclosed operatory for privacy and/or for those deband appointments that need to be in a closed room. This practice is open 5 days a week, with evening and Saturday appointments, to accommodate those busy families.
The office is located in a bustling high-traffic plaza on the ground floor, with excellent visibility, signage and ample free parking. In addition to the current space, there is an exciting, rare opportunity to grow the footprint of the practice by 700 sq ft.
The practice is hands-on, with long-lasting relationships with specialist and general dentists in and around the southwest area. The new owner will have the opportunity of the natural demand of the growing population as it continues to grow into the local community.
The vendor is open to a flexible transition and will introduce the purchaser to numerous contacts as well as referral sources to ensure a smooth transition. There will be an introduction to a few dentists, which may allow an opportunity to associate in a general practice, allowing more exposure and revenue.
Highlights of this practice include:
- Over 150 patients in active treatment
- Does not accept non-assignment of insurance benefits
- Digital Sirona panoramic x-ray, with ceph
- 40% of patients have access to Orthodontics Insurance
- Rapidly growing residential community
Additional Purchaser/Advisor Information:
- A Practice Profile will be provided within 48 hours of your request
- A Confidential Open – appointments available by request
- Offers will be submitted as received
- The Offer Request Form must be submitted and allow 48 hours to draft an Offer to Purchase
- Offers should be accompanied by a certified cheque payable to “ROI Corporation IN TRUST” equal to 10% of the offered price for the practice
- ROI Corporation will prepare all offers on our standard forms for your lawyer’s review