This general family practice is in a busy commercial/retail area in old town Brampton. The loyal base of patients has become accustomed to a moderate 5-day clinical schedule supplemented by associates, affording the owner the luxury of a work-life balance as they look to expedite a sale for an imminent relocation to another province. The owner dentist (who does some hygiene) is accompanied by another well-tenured, full-time hygienist that offers patients well-rounded, consistent service providing a seamless runway for buyer integration, continuity, and addition of services.
The office is currently operating out of two ops but has the capacity and associated plumbing to have four chairs in operation. Operationally savvy individuals will identify multiple verticals to optimize workflow and increase on already impressive earnings in an above ground space that saw a beautiful renovation when the office was established in 2016. There is obvious attention to detail with respect to the leasehold improvements and investment in quality building materials that shows across the thoughtful design of this office that sits in a very generous ~1,350 sq. ft.
The office operates in an efficient manner with the small and committed group of staff that compliment an efficient practitioner who has routinely demonstrated consistent revenue numbers in recent years. Taking ownership of this office presents excellent income potential in the present and a long-term location to grow a practice in one of Brampton’s oldest and most beautiful suburbs.
Highlights of this practice include:
- Excellent cash earnings of over $425,000/year. An antidote in a climate of rising interest rates
- 90% of patients are covered by insurance, many with dual coverage.
- Collection issues and discounting are minimal, with ~95% collection success.
- Approximately 725 patients attended the practice in the last 12 months
- Approximately 450 patients on active recall
- Abundant free parking
- Fully digital, with a panorex
- 70% of patients are of Filipino descent
- Open 5 days per week with minimal evening hours
- ~15 new patients per month in the last 12 months
- The vendor wishes to make themselves available for a healthy transition but intends to relocate in July 2023
Additional Purchaser/Advisor Information:
- A Practice Profile will be provided within 24 hours of request to those who have completed a ROI Corporation confidentiality agreement
- A virtual tour will be provided to qualified parties
- A Confidential Open (by appointment only)
- The Practice Appraisal will be available to qualified parties
- Within 48 hours of acceptance of an offer we request a certified cheque payable to “ROI Corporation IN TRUST” equal to 10% of the offered price for the practice.
- Our client prefers a closing date in Spring 2023
For more information or to schedule an appointment, please contact Mr. Robert Spillane, Sales Representative.