Brampton – Improved Asking Price
Dear valued customers,
In our original advertisement of this opportunity, the asking price was listed as $1,005,740. Despite the practice having an upward growth trajectory, our client has instructed us to lower the price to expedite the sale. The new asking price is $950,000.
This general family practice is in a busy commercial/retail area in old town Brampton. The loyal base of patients has become accustomed to a moderate 5-day clinical schedule supplemented by associates, affording the owner the luxury of a work-life balance. The owner dentist (who does some hygiene) is accompanied by another well tenured, full-time hygienist who offers patients well-rounded, consistent service, providing a seamless runway for buyer integration, continuity, and addition of services.
The office is currently operating out of two ops but has the capacity and associated plumbing to have four chairs in operation. Operationally savvy individuals will identify multiple verticals to optimize workflow and increase on already impressive earnings in an above ground space that saw a beautiful renovation when the office was established in 2016. There is undeniable attention to detail with respect to the leasehold improvements and investment in quality building materials that shows across the thoughtful design of this office that sits in a very generous ~1,350 sq. ft.
The office operates in an efficient manner with a small and committed group of staff that compliment an efficient practitioner who has routinely demonstrated consistent revenue numbers in recent years. Taking ownership of this office presents excellent income potential in the present and a long-term location to grow a practice in one of Brampton’s oldest and most beautiful suburbs.
Highlights of this practice include:
- Excellent cash earnings of over $425,000. An antidote in a climate of rising interest rates
- 90% of patients are covered by insurance, many with dual coverage.
- Collection issues and discounting are minimal with 95% collection success.
- Approximately 725 patients attended the practice in the last 12 months
- Abundant free parking
- Fully digital, with a panorex
- 70% of patients are of Filipino descent
- ~15 new patients per month in the last 12 months
Additional Purchaser/Advisor Information:
- A Virtual tour and profile will be provided within 24 hours of request to those who have completed a ROI Corporation confidentiality agreement
- A Confidential Open (by appointment only)
- Offers are due Immediately
- Within 48 hours of acceptance of an offer we request a certified cheque payable to “ROI Corporation IN TRUST” equal to 10% of the offered price for the practice.
- Our client prefers a closing date in Early 2024
For more information or to schedule an appointment, please contact Mr. Robert Spillane, Sales Representative