Richmond Hill – Improved Asking Price – was previously listed at $773,170.00
Originally established in 1990, this practice was purchased by the current partnership owners in 2015, with the previous owner remaining as a part-time associate. The practice, consisting of 3 operatories plus a Pan in 1,200 sq. ft., is located on the upper floor of a 2-story professional building, which the neighbouring church owns.
The area is primarily residential, with a new development recently being built directly across the street. There is a bus stop directly in front of the building. The practice has been well maintained and shows beautifully. An abundance of windows allows for lots of natural light in this second-floor office. Other highlights of the practice include:
Highlights of this practice include:
- Approximately 700 active patients
- Annual production approximately $500K
- Good hygiene program
- Lease runs to 2030. Current term to 2026
- Monthly rent is approximately $5,000
- Paper charts, but radiology is digital
- Practice software is Dentrix
This an opportunity for a hands-on solo dentist to take control of an established practice in an excellent location and to take that practice to a new level of growth and development.
Additional Purchaser/Advisor Information:
- A profile of the practice will be provided to qualified candidates who have completed a ROI Corporation confidentiality agreement.
- The full appraisal will be provided to qualified candidates.
- Offers for this practice will be considered as received.