ROI Corporation is proud to bring this growing opportunity to market. This is a downtown Toronto practice that is currently experiencing growth as office professionals return to work.
Situated directly in the downtown core, this 20+ year old practice has catered to a myriad of successful and highly insured patients for over 2 decades. The continued influx of downtown office workers returning to work routines has reflected in strong upward trends, in practice revenue and patient care demand.
This is a non-assignment practice, which is seldom seen in today’s highly competitive dental market. Complimented by a growing hygiene program which generates over 34% of revenue, this practice has all staff and associates on contract.
At 1,300 sq. ft., welcoming, modern facility houses 3 fully equipped operatories, with plumbing and wiring for a 4th. An updated sterilization area, large reception room and private office make this the perfect practice for a new owner, as this office returns to pre-Covid production levels, which exceeded $1,190,000.
This is an incredible opportunity to purchase an established practice, that continues to benefit heavily from patients returning to their normal work routines.
Highlights of this Practice Include:
- Non-assignment practice
- AAA location
- Strong lease with security until 2037
- Associates all on signed agreements
- Employees all on signed agreements
Additional Purchaser/Advisor Information:
- A practice profile will be available to qualified purchasers requesting information.
- The Webinar will be recorded. If you are not available to watch it live, we still encourage you to register as it will be sent to those who qualify following the live event.
- A Virtual Tour will be provided to qualified parties
- The Appraisal will be available to all qualified purchasers
- ROI Corporation will prepare all offers on our standard forms for your lawyer’s review
For additional information, please contact Nicholas Boyle, Sales Representative.