Updated Appraisal – previously listed as Ref# 4696
Take note of what is a rare opportunity for a dentist ready to go solo! Our client is prepared to offer the purchaser exclusive and very favorable transition terms.
Our client is a reputable, long-standing prosthodontist who relocated their 45-year-old practice thirteen years ago into a beautifully designed space in a very affluent, educated community in the heart of Montreal. The practice has served patients who value high-end quality dentistry and accept to pay 20% above the fee guide.
The vendor is vying for a dentist who can appreciate owing an exquisite revenue generating practice and wants to continue its operation, either as a prosthodontic or GP clinic with the same enthusiasm and dedication.
The purchaser will inherit an easy work schedule Monday to Wednesday, 138 days a year and the opportunity to expand hours/weeks for added growth. A hygienist performs an average of 300 recalls a year and is booked 4 weeks ahead. The owner is booked approximately 10 weeks ahead.
The facilities were designed with style and built with high-end quality finishings to create a very pleasing, timeless workspace. Large windows bring the vista of the outdoors and light into the operatories. There is adjacent office space that can provide additional room for expansion.
Highlights of this practice include:
- 2 operatory practice spanning ~ 1 100 square feet of space
- 1 hygienist provides 3 hygiene days per week
- Practice charges approximately 20% above fee guide
- 60% of new patients are referred by existing patients
- There is no management of insurance claims
- Premise lease in place till July 2031 (includes renewal period)
Additional purchase/advisory information:
- Visits are welcome by appointment only to qualified purchasers.
- The appraisal and video are available upon request to those who have completed the ROI Corporation confidentiality agreement.
- Target closing date is summer 2023.
- Offers can be prepared on our standard forms for your lawyer’s review, courtesy ROI Corporation.
- The accepted offer should be accompanied by a 10% deposit in the form of a certified cheque or bank draft to the order of ‘ROI Corporation IN TRUST’.
For more information or to schedule an appointment, please contact Pascale Guillon.