Opportunities like this are rare:
- Practice established 39 years
- Owner will stay as an associate
- 1600 active patients
- Gross revenue $1.2M
- Almost 50% of production is generated by hygiene
- Many procedures referred out
- Very low accounts receivable
- Amazing location
This practice was established in 1984 and has been at its current location since 2004. It is a ground-floor practice in a high-traffic retail plaza on a main street in Richmond Hill. There are 7 operatories plus a Pan in 2,356 sq. ft. The area itself is a combination of commercial, retail and high-density residential. There are future plans for a subway station to be built nearby, resulting in continued residential development.
Since the vendor intends to stay as an associate, this opportunity would be best suited to an investor dentist or multidisciplinary provider who could easily supplement by providing some of the many procedures currently being referred out. There is one associate who is currently on maternity leave until June 2023. This provides an opportunity for a hands-on buyer to fill this void.
With 7 operatories in a spectacular location, there is ample room for two dentists to grow rapidly with an injection of some new skills and ideas.
Conditions of this sale are as follows:
- A profile of the practice will be provided to qualified buyers who have completed a ROI Corporation confidentiality agreement.
- Appointment Available upon request
- A complete practice appraisal will be provided to interested parties who attended the Open