OKANAGAN VALLEY, BC
ROI is excited to present a unique storefront practice opportunity in this highly desirable location in BC. Strong growth over the last 30 years has made this practice a stable contributor to the community and its continuing development.
The community, which enjoys a solid economic foundation, also offers an outstanding quality of life with a pleasant climate and safe and vibrant neighbourhoods with all the expected amenities PLUS access to nature and recreational opportunities such as lakes, beaches, skiing, hockey and a diversity of cultural options. And a world-class ski hill is less than 30 minutes away!!
This practice has succeeded with a philosophy of patient-centred care providing high-quality dentistry in a gentle caring manner. While its focus is on prevention and restorative procedures, this is a general practice with room to grow in other procedure codes, many of which are currently referred out. Therefore, if held within the practice, there is the potential to generate immediate and solid further revenue growth.
There is a strong, loyal patient base and recall program of 4 days a week of dentist time, with 6+ days of hygiene and 20-30 new patients per month. Approximately 80+% of the patients have insurance coverage.
There is an excellent patient age demographic, with the recall program serving patients 35% every 3/4 months, 50% every 6 months, 10% every 9 months and 5% every 12 months.
If you are seeking a comfortable and manageable work-life balance with a profitable future, you certainly will want to know more…
Highlights of this practice include:
- solo practice
- 1,850 sq. ft.; 4 ops
- 4 days/week; no evenings or weekends
- 1,386 active patients last 12 months
- strong recall program with 6+ days hygiene/wk
- monthly production ~ $95K
- lease through 2029
- dedicated, loyal staff
Additional Purchaser/Advisor Information
- A Practice Profile will be provided within 48 hours of your request
- A Confidential Open (by appointment only)
- The Appraisal will be distributed to qualified potential purchasers
- The Offer Request Form must be submitted 48 hours prior to submission.
- Offers to be submitted when received.
- Offers should be accompanied by a certified cheque payable to “ROI Corporation IN TRUST” equal to 10% of the offered price for the practice
- Offers to be accompanied by CV/Resume and Statement of Philosophy of Practice
- ROI Corporation will prepare all offers on our standard forms for your lawyer’s review
- Our vendor is looking to close this practice sale at a mutually convenient date
For more information or to schedule an appointment, please contact Dr. Marcia Boyd, Senior Sales Associate and/or Elliott Broad, Sales Associate.