Mississauga – Improved Asking Price
Our vendor is motivated to work with a purchaser. The asking price has been reduced.
Our client is now confident that the landlord (Smart Centers) is willing to supply a 10-year term with no demolition clause.
ROI Corporation is thrilled to present an exceptional dental practice located in a bustling community, offering an incredible opportunity for ambitious dentists or seasoned professionals looking to expand their portfolio.
Our late-career client is willing to remain as a part-time Associate.
He is also pursuing a new career with the Locum Lifestyle™.
At present, he travels to northern Ontario one week per month to assist ROI Corporation, i-Dentist™ clients to serve their remarkably busy offices and overwhelming new patient flow.
Located in a Smart Center, a big-box plaza at a major intersection, this impressive dental practice enjoys dental exclusivity. Surrounded by anchor tenants including Walmart Super Centre, LCBO, HomeSense, Winners, CIBC, and other renowned national retailers. A prominent sign is strategically positioned beside the main entrance to the plaza, ensuring high visibility.
Step into a modern, professionally decorated, well-equipped 1,660 sq. ft. dental facility designed to provide the utmost comfort for over 1,200 patients. From spacious and inviting operatories to innovative technology, this practice offers a premier dental experience. With 2 fully equipped dentist ops, 2 fully equipped hygiene ops, and 2 additional fully plumbed and wired ops, providing ample room for growth.
Embracing modern business systems, the practice utilizes the latest version of ABELDent, a text/email patient notification system, and fully digital X-rays, including the Panorex. With a high-quality patient base and excellent management, the practice experiences very few bad debts or write-offs, all while accepting assignment of insurance benefits. The practice is currently transitioning to paperless charting, all available on the current ABELDent software, with no upgrade required. Each operatory is equipped with intraoral cameras, ensuring accurate diagnoses and enhanced patient education.
Additional growth can be captured by expanding upon the office hours as the practice is currently open 5 days/week with no evening or weekend hours, except for one Sunday of occasional months.
NOTE: Our client has been attending the office only 3 weeks per month since February of this year. He utilizes the 4th week of each month to offer his Locum services in northern Ontario.
Do not miss this extraordinary opportunity to take over a thriving dental practice in a prime location! Contact ROI Corporation today to learn more and make this dental practice the next step in your professional success.
Highlights of this practice include:
- Superior hygiene program, accounting for more than 38% of gross income
- Brand new, current-generation digital periodontal Laser used by the hygiene team
- A glass-enclosed consultation room for private patient discussions
- Excellent vehicle traffic exposure due to the proximity to the main entrance to his large Smart Center
- Exceptional online reviews, reflecting the practice’s commitment to patient satisfaction.
- 90% of patients are insured and live or work in the surrounding area, providing a stable patient base
- On OMFS visits for one day every 6 weeks and is paid 50% of fees
Additional Purchaser/Advisor Information:
- A Practice Profile will be provided within 48 hours of your request
- A Confidential Open (by appointment only)
- The Appraisal will be distributed to qualified purchasers
- Offers should be accompanied by a certified cheque payable to “ROI Corporation IN TRUST” equal to 10% of the offered price for the practice
- ROI Corporation will prepare your offer on our standard form
- For more information or to schedule an appointment, please contact Timothy A. Brown, Sales Representative.