West of the GTA, Ontario
Real Property Appraised Value: $1,600,000
Real Property Asking Price: $1,600,000
ROI Corporation is proud to present this consistent, long-standing general dental practice located West of the Greater Toronto Area.
After over 40 years of providing compassionate dentistry to this community, our client is ready to transition out of ownership and pass the care of this loyal patient base to a new owner.
This opportunity is well suited for virtually any dentist, as the clinic offers minimal specialty treatments, and an efficient hygiene program produces ~30% of the practice’s revenue. Currently open four days per week, with no evenings or weekends, the opportunity to expand hours and increase revenue is easily realized.
The practice enjoys excellent street exposure, ambient natural lighting and substantial free parking for patients and staff. This spacious, four-operatory facility includes an impressive amount of administrative and staff space, including three private offices, a staff room, a consult room, and more.
The option to purchase the real estate is available, providing significant security to both the practice and property investments. The building features a 3-bedroom apartment on the top floor, offering an additional income stream and the opportunity for future expansion as the practice continues to grow.
This is an excellent opportunity to purchase an established practice and the accompanying real estate in a desirable location.
Highlights of this practice include:
- Be your own landlord by purchasing the real estate
- Digital radiography, including a pan
- No marketing is currently being done
- All employees are on a written contract
- The office is primarily non-assignment, with accounts receivables managed below the industry standard
- An incredible amount of room to expand the practice in the future
- Ample free parking
Additional Purchaser/Advisor Information:
- A Practice Profile will be provided within 48 hours of your request
- A Confidential Open (by appointment only)
- The Appraisal will be distributed to qualified candidates who have completed a ROI Corporation confidentiality agreement
- Offers should be accompanied by a certified cheque payable to “ROI Corporation IN TRUST” equal to 10% of the offered price for the practice
- ROI Corporation will prepare all offers on our standard forms for your lawyer’s review
- For more information or to schedule an appointment, please contact Nicholas Boyle or Alexis Sweetnam, Sales Representatives.