Halton Hills – Updated – Improved Asking Price
ROI Corporation is pleased to present to you this charming, long-standing family practice. Started more than 25 years ago, this practice is located in a small Hamlet within the beautiful Niagara Escarpment country.
Situated on the second floor of a retail plaza, this plaza, which is one of the most popular in the area, contains all the well-known and loved staples of the community. This modest practice is home to one fully equipped operatory, with three further rooms plumbed and wired for additional operating space.
Our client is retiring after enjoying a very relaxed and stress-free work schedule. She does not employ a hygienist.
This practice has fantastic potential for growth. With this in mind, the main priority of the new owner should be to focus on the following opportunities:
- Hire a full-time hygienist to help implement a more robust hygiene program
- The practice performed approximately 750 appointments in the last 12 months – an introduction of a community-based marketing plan to entice new patients could help increase that number dramatically
- 10 to 15 specialty treatments are referred out each month
Highlights of this practice include:
- Non-assignment practice
- Nearly perfect collection protocol – just over $500 in total accounts receivables (at the time of the appraisal)
- Ample room to expand into this 1,000 sq. ft. floor plan
- Rent is ~$2,500 per month – well below GTA average rental costs
- The premise lease contains NO DEMOLITION CLAUSE!
Additional Purchaser/Advisor information:
- A practice Profile will be provided within 48 hours of your request
- The Appraisal will be distributed to pre-qualified candidates who have completed a ROI Corporation Confidentiality Agreement
- Offers will be presented as received
- ROI Corporation will prepare all offers on our standard forms for your lawyer’s review
- Offers should be accompanied by a certified cheque payable to “ROI Corporation IN TRUST” equal to 10% of the offered price for the practice