WEST ISLAND – Previously listed as Ref# 4981
Real Property – Priced Separately
Do you want freedom of ownership as a practice and building owner? This is the perfect listing for a dentist looking to own the real estate and a long-established dental practice located in the family-friendly, rapidly growing West Island of Montreal.
With landlords becoming increasingly more demanding, owning the property is now a major asset and offers unique financial benefits.
This lovely, bright 2 operatory practice has revenues of over $440,000, an increase of 29% over the last 2 years, with hygiene contributing more than 56%. The layout lends plenty of space to convert the clinic into a 4 to 5 operatory dental centre operating under a current work-friendly weekday schedule.
The untapped revenues from an abundance of specialty cases currently being referred out each month and underutilized weekday clinic hours offer the able buyer the perfect opportunity to quickly expand billings.
Due to our client’s careful attention to quality, conservative dental care and management, this practice has garnered a long-standing dedicated team and loyal patients who refer 98% of new patients.
Highlights of this practice include:
- Space spans ~ 1,050 sq. ft. on the main floor and a further ~1,050 sq. ft. on the lower level
- Plans have been drafted to accommodate up to 5 operatories
- Equipped with digital sensor
- Practice does not handle insurance payments so patients pay upfront
- Approximately 13 speciality cases are referred out each month
- Very attractive weekday work schedule with no evening or weekend hours
- Flexible terms for a successful transition
Additional Purchaser/Advisor Information:
- Visits will be held by appointment only to qualified candidates who have completed the ROI Corporation confidential agreement.
- The practice and building appraisals along with a video of the premises will be available to qualified candidates.
- Target closing date is Spring 2024.
- ROI Corporation will prepare all offers on our standard forms for your lawyer’s review.
- The accepted offer should be accompanied by a 10% deposit in the form of a certified cheque or bank draft to the order of ‘ROI Corporation IN TRUST’.