Viewed by 1452 people
|Ref# 4344||Gross Revenue||Appraised Value||Asking Price||Cash Flow|
Sale Structure: Asset Sale
Located in a long-established professional health building in the east end of Toronto, this practice boasts 3 fully equipped operatories with an abundance of natural light. You also have the pleasure of being the only dental office located on the ground floor of the building.
This practice produces greater than $300,000 annually while only performing dentistry 3 days and hygiene 2 days per week, which leaves ample opportunity to increase hours and in return gross revenue. With a fourth room plumbed for an operatory, there is also physical room to expand when needed.
Highlights of this practice include:
- Well-established in its location (circa 1990’s) but has only been under current ownership since 2013
- Hygiene is very high at 46% of gross production
- 4 operatories (3 equipped) in ~1,000 square feet
- Digital x-rays
- Very reasonable rent
Additional Purchaser/Advisor Information:
- A confidential open (by appointment only) will be held on Sunday, September 9, 2018 starting at 9:30am
- A practice profile will be provided to qualified candidates who have completed a ROI Corporation confidentiality agreement within 24 hours of request
- A full appraisal will be provided to interested parties on Wednesday, September 12, 2018
- Offers will be due no later than 4:00pm on Friday, September 26, 2018
For more information or to book an appointment at the Open on Sunday September 9, please contact Amanda Kotchie.