Viewed by 1537 people
|Ref# 4336||Gross Revenue||Appraised Value||Asking Price||Cash Flow|
|Status: Conditionally SOLD||~$727,190||$929,210||$1,000,000||~$538,390|
Sale Structure: Asset Sale
After serving this growing community with dental care for over 24 years, our client has made the decision to step back from ownership in order to pursue other interests.
This general family practice is located on a busy, main street on the ground floor of a medical-professional building with excellent signage and street exposure. The loyal base of patients have become accustomed to a Monday through Thursday schedule, affording the owner the luxury of a work-life balance including up to 10 weeks of vacation within a year. The owner dentist is accompanied by a strong hygiene program and 3 occasional associates who contribute to offering patients well-rounded, in-house services.
This practice boasts some of the healthiest KPI’s that we have seen in many years. The office operates in an efficient manner with the small yet talented staff, complimenting a practitioner who despite slowing down slightly, has consistently demonstrated the strong pedigree of the practice for almost a quarter century. Taking ownership of this office now not only presents a fantastic income potential in the short term but also delivers an abundance of growth potential for a new owner to leverage, as they grow into this fantastic opportunity.
Highlights of this Practice Include:
- Approximately 80% of patients have insurance benefits
- Our client is willing to help facilitate a successful transition for the new owner by staying on as an associate
- This 2-operatory practice operates with exceptional efficiency, resulting in superior cash earnings of 74% of gross income
- A wealth of opportunity exists for a new owner to grow the practice by implementing a marketing program and expanding office hours
- A strong hygiene program is attributed to approximately 44% of overall production
Additional Purchaser/Advisor Information:
- A Practice Profile will be provided within 48 hours of request to those who have completed a ROI Corporation Confidentiality Agreement
- ROI Corporation will prepare all offers on our standard forms for your lawyer’s review
For additional information or to schedule an appointment, please contact Alexis Sweetnam.