ROI Corporation is thrilled to present this exceptional office which is most worthy of your consideration. To purchase a profitable, well-established and successful practice consisting of high dental IQ patients is truly exciting. Our client is an excellent practice owner who has strategically grown this office with an ethical and professional approach since establishing it in 2001.
This office enjoys a location in one of Vancouver’s most popular and chicest neighbourhoods, filled with dense residential high rises, sidewalk cafes and restaurants, unique shopping, and green parks with waterfront views. The surrounding area continues to grow with significant nearby multi-family residential development as well as commercial and retail development. The physical location is highly desirable, 1/2 block to the waterfront, easily accessible by public transportation (bus, SkyTrain, AquaBus), and offers ample parking.
The office is open 4 days a week, no evenings or weekends, with 2 days of hygiene per week. There definitely is the opportunity should the new owner want to expand the current schedule by hours or days.
The bespoke design of the office space and leaseholds, 2,046 sq/ft, is truly stunning and elegant. The office was designed by one of Canada‘s premier interior designers, Robert Ledingham, who worked with world-renowned architects Arthur Erickson, Barry Downs and Ron Thom here in Vancouver. An open and comfortable space, natural light, as well as privacy considerations have all been taken into account, providing a warm and welcoming atmosphere with contemporary décor that is enjoyed and appreciated by both patients and staff alike.
The focus of this practice is on the delivery of consistent quality patient care, primarily in the areas of prevention and restorative dentistry. There are approximately 38+ monthly outbound referrals involving endo, perio, prostho, OMFS, ortho and implants. This presents an excellent potential for an immediate increase in revenue should these procedures be held in house.
The owner is booked 8-10 weeks out and hygiene is 8+ weeks in advance. Over the last 12 months, there have been 1,302 active patients who have received care, including 6-7 new patients per month gained through a limited marketing program. 60% of patients have insurance and there are no social services patients. The patients are a mix of ages and cultural backgrounds, with the majority living or working in the area.
Note that this is a non-assignment practice, so the accounts receivable are not significant. Given the efficiency of this office, it boasts an amazing cash earnings of 54%! Unique and not often seen in a general practice!
The staff members are devoted and loyal to the office and to the patients. Each has a written employment contract with the practice.
The principal owns the strata and will be amenable to negotiating a long-term lease at fair market rent.
Our client is open to a transition to ensure the successful transfer of the goodwill and the staff to the new owner.
Purchasing a practice of this caliber is a rare opportunity – excellent location, strong patient foundation, dedicated staff, outstanding efficiency, waterfront access and extraordinary office design.
Highlights of this practice include:
- Trendy and exciting neighbourhood with a strong mix of residential, retail, and commercial economic activity
- High-density/growth area
- 4 days, no evenings/weekends
- 3 ops, 4th plumbed and wired
- 2,046 sq/ft: Staff room, private office, 2 consultation rooms, business & manager’s offices, steri, lab, reception and waiting area with a view
- Room to extend hours/days
- Approximately 38+ procedures referred out each month
- All staff on written agreements
- Digital x-ray and Pan
- Charts 50/50 – paper/digital, in transition to digital
- Non-assignment, no SSP
- Highly efficient with 54% cash earnings
- Monthly production averages $145+K
- Excellent lease with renewals, no demolition clause
Additional Purchaser/Advisor Information:
- A Practice Profile will be provided within 48 hours of your request
- A Confidential Open (by appointment only)
- The Appraisal will be distributed to qualified buyers
- The Offer Request Form must be submitted 48 hours prior to the Offer deadline.
- Offers should be accompanied by a certified cheque payable to “ROI Corporation IN TRUST” equal to 10% of the offered price for the practice
- ROI Corporation will prepare all offers on our standard forms for your lawyer’s review